Monday 11 March 2013

A little bit on me, nothing more.~~

Good Day, Goedendag, Guten Tag, Bonne Journée.

Hello Everyone, My Name is Keegan, [Kæg] for short. I am a first Generation Canadian from a pair of interesting parents. My roots are in Europe, my family is in Europe, and you are darn right... My fashion is too in Europe. I follow many top-notch blogs for European fashion and I want to bring to the world, fashion, of a small european charmed town. However I would not dare leave you in the dark on Europe's beautiful traditions. 

Hallo, Welkom op mijn blog. Ik spreeck Afrikaans/Nederlands. Mijn Vader is geboren in Haarlem, Holland, maar verhuidse hij met zijn orders naar Pietermaritzburg,town Suid-Afrika  hij nog maar 8. 

Hallo und Herzlich Wilkommen auf Meinem Blog. Ich spracht Englisch, ein bisschen Hamburger Deutsch, und Afrikaans mit Holländisch.

Bonjour Tout le monde. Bienvenue à mon Blog personel. Je parle afrikaans/hollandais, allemand à Hamburg et anglais Canadien. 

Okay, moving on. most of my posts shall be in English, for convenience, however I will try to post in as many languages as so fit. 

Now, here is my philosophy for today, and everyday alike...



No comments:

Post a Comment